Construction + Small Business Marketing: It's a Code World:
Digital Marketing experts interviewed to get tools and techniques.
Ep. 18 - How to Use a Wealth Mindset to Grow Your Business
December 29, 2017 02:44 PM PST
I chat with Anthony Huffman of Ninjah Marketing about setting uncomfortably aggressive goals, framing your day, and stoking a wealth mindset with affirmations and other methods.Ep. 17 - How to Price Yourself Effectively for Digital Marketing
October 21, 2017 01:41 PM PDT
John Locke of Lockedown Design in Sacramento California joins us for a tour de force on pricing in website design, digital marketing, and pricing yourself appropriately in general. Sometimes it's the right thing to charge more and give better customer service, and higher quality.Ep. 16 - How to Work With Your Spouse Without Losing Your Mind
September 16, 2017 12:13 PM PDT
I talk with my wife (wooo!) about the learning experience of working with your husband and wife – the great parts, the hard parts, and some principles we've found for a more successful working relationship and navigating the mythical 'work/life balance.'Ep. 15 - How to Kill it Online with Your Personal Brand
July 15, 2017 03:08 PM PDT
Recently Matt Benyo and I sat down and talked how to "How to kill it online with your personal brand" and we get pretty tactical with the things you could do now to get this started, and how to keep it up with your digital marketing habits.Ep. 14 - How Do You Find Meaning in Digital Marketing Work
March 31, 2017 04:03 PM PDT
Joseph Paulson and I talked "How do you find meaning in Digital Marketing work" and we dive deep on the esoteric questions of "What is value," and "is automation going to steal our jobs?"Ep. 13 - How to Program Yourself to Be More Productive
March 11, 2017 07:32 PM PST
Today Joseph Paulson and I talked how to "How to Program Yourself to Be More Productive" from everything from useful superstition, training neural pathways and little hacks to help your smart brain assist your dumb brain.
Tools / Specific things mentioned in the Podcast:
1. RescueTime https://www.rescuetime.com/
2. SelfControl App https://selfcontrolapp.com/
3. Hanging for back help http://cassfitness.net/decompressing-your-spine-by-hanging-on-a-pull-up-bar/
5. Pomodoro Technique http://lifehacker.com/productivity-101-a-primer-to-the-pomodoro-technique-1598992730
6. Getting Things Done https://www.amazon.com/Getting-Things-Done-Stress-Free-Productivity/dp/0142000280
7. Tony Robbins Priming + 3-3-3 morning routine https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWxn2PerJnc
1. Talking through useful superstition and imagining the universe is conspiring to help you.
2. Brain Synaptic pathways and how you can create patterns in your mind that are useful.
3. Tools and specific techniques for productivity.
4. Useful morning routines to get yourself in the right mindset to be productive.
5. Why focus and priorities matter and make you more productive.
6. You are only human – give yourself and advantage by using your smart side to hack your dumb side.
7. Purpose... and how having a vision will help you stay productive.
8. Outro etc.Ep. 12 - How to Have Amazing Customer Service in the Digital Age
September 05, 2016 02:46 PM PDT
Bill Svoboda of Co-ed Monkey, soft Custom Printed T-Shirts talks about the new world of customer care, how he's knocked it out of the park with his company's customer service and how you can do it too.
Bill Svoboda's Website for - Custom Printed T-Shirts:
June 18, 2016 01:16 PM PDT
Darrell Vesterfelt from ConvertKit talks to me about segmentation, e-mail marketing, and creating relationships with customers in a meaningful way.Ep. 10 - How to Use Web Developers as Problem Solvers
May 25, 2016 06:29 PM PDT
I speak with Joseph Paulson about our experience developing websites and thinking about web developers a little differently. Show Notes: https://timbdesign.com/podcast-10Ep. 9 - How To Use Video To Inspire Action and Gain Customers Online
February 29, 2016 06:55 AM PST
I speak with Steve Folland of stevefolland.com about the direction of video on the web and how to wield it effectively. Show Notes: https://timbdesign.com/podcast-9
Tim Brown of Hook Agency (https:/hookagency.com) chats with experts in everything from marketing to small business and construction management - all in a search for the best, most effective digital marketing strategies and tools.
Your donations make this
Tim brown's Friends
Subscribe to this Podcast